Cisco Systems Inc. is a company that provides networking and communications equipment and services. The company’s solutions for business routing and switching are arguably the most well-known. It also includes storage networking, unified communications applications, telepresence and collaboration (WebEx), and various services. It ensures that IT workers have the necessary skills and competence to manage Cisco products and deal with technological difficulties for clients on several fronts. The Cisco Certification program is comprehensive.
CCNA Certification Levels
There are five certification levels: entry, associate, professional, expert, and architect. Passing one or more CCNA exams is typically required to obtain a certificate. The more qualifications and criteria one must satisfy, the higher the degree of certification.
A Cisco Certified Technician is an entry-level accreditation that allows you to diagnose, restore, repair, and replace Cisco networking and system equipment for a Cisco customer. In addition, you would collaborate with the Cisco Technical Assistance Center to handle support concerns. There are no formal requirements. However, it is best to be conversant with the exam topics beforehand.
- CCT Collaboration
- CCT Data Center
- CCT Routing and Switching
Cisco Certifications at the Associate level commence with CCNA for network installation, operations, and troubleshooting or CCDA for network design. The associate level allows you to further your networking profession by offering different certifications. To obtain certification in any of the three, you must pass one test.
Cisco Certified Network Associate (CCNA)
- CCNA Cloud
- CCNA Collaboration
- CCNA Data Center
- CCNA Security
- CCNA Routing and Switching
- CCNA Industrial
- CCNA Service Provider
- CCNA Wireless
Professional-level or Advanced level of Cisco Certifications
The professional level provides certifications in seven categories, allowing you to specialize in your area of interest and competence at minimal CCNA certification cost. It is perfect if you want to concentrate your career on a specific topic or technology. You must pass two tests for each certification: one covering fundamental technologies and another with a concentration of your choice.
- CCNP Cloud
- CCNP Data Center
- CCNP Collaboration
- CCNP Security
- CCNP Service Provider
- CCNP Wireless
- CCNP Routing and Switching
Expert-level certificates boost your career by requiring more complex tests that assess an advanced degree of hands-on knowledge and abilities. You have the option of pursuing any one of seven certificates. Each requires the completion of two exams: a qualifying written test and a practical hands-on lab exam.
- CCIE Collaboration
- CCIE Data Center
- CCIE Routing and Switching
- CCIE Wireless
- CCIE Security
- CCIE Service Provider
Cisco Certified Architect is one of the highest levels of accreditation available, recognizing network designers’ architectural skill in supporting the increasingly complex networks of worldwide enterprises and efficiently translating business plans into evolving technological strategies.
Types of Cisco Certifications
- CCNA Routing and switching: A CCNA Routing and Switching certification verifies a network professional’s understanding of network layers 1–3 applicable to core routing and switching and the abilities required to install, set up, manage, and troubleshoot a small enterprise network. This qualification enables the applicant to progress in the active job of network engineer continuously.
- CCNA Security Certification: A networking expert with a CCNA Security certification has the skills needed to design a security architecture, diagnose network risks and vulnerabilities, and eradicate security threats.
- CCNA Cloud Certification: CCNA and CCIE style=”font-weight: 400″> Cloud certification is a job-role-focused certification. It is a training program that assists Cloud engineers, Cloud Administrators, and Network Engineers in enhancing their cloud knowledge. To validate and strengthen their cloud skills and enable them to help their IT organization meet changing business demands from technology transitions.
- CCNA Collaboration: The CCNA Collaboration certification intends for network video engineers, IP telephony engineers, and IP network engineers who wish to build and expand their collaboration and video abilities in conjunction with the convergence of voice, video, data, and mobile applications.
- CCNA Cyber Operations: The Cisco Certified CyberOps Associate certification corresponds to the work description of an associate-level cybersecurity operations analyst. The CBROPS test measures a candidate’s knowledge and skills in network intrusion analysis, security concepts, host-based analysis, security monitoring, and security policies and procedures, among other topics. Understanding Cisco Cybersecurity Operations Fundamentals (CBROPS) is a course that helps applicants prepare for this test.
- CCNA Design: This exam demands a basic or novice understanding of network design for Cisco enterprise network topologies. Routed and switched network infrastructures and services may be designed by CCDA certified professionals. Small and medium-sized companies (SMBs) can use LAN/WAN technology, as well as core company campus and branch networks.
- Data Center Technologies CCNA course: The CCNA Data Center certification gives you the assurance and agility you need to build, configure, and manage data center technologies.
- Industrial Plants CCNA: This certification equips candidates with the knowledge and abilities required to successfully deploy and troubleshoot the most prevalent industry-standard protocols while using the best practices necessary for today’s connected networks.