How to Build a Beginner-Friendly Makeup Kit for Women?
There are hundreds of brands with thousands of different cheap branded makeups in UK, each of which is then divided into different shades and colours. Too many products make it overwhelming for beginners to choose. Like different makeup products, each individual has different skin types and the products you choose should match your skin type and skin colour. If you are looking for tips to create a basic makeup kit on a budget, we have put together all the must-have makeup products to complete the makeup kit for beginners.
- Face Primer: Primer helps in prepping up your skin to ensure a flawless and smooth base to keep your makeup in place. A primer improves longevity and make sure that other products applied on the face do not budge, smudge, or fade away.
- Foundation & Concealer: To create an even base, the foundation is used on the face. Whether liquid or powdered foundation is a must to even out your tone. Whereas concealer is used to camouflage imperfections and under-eye circles. Look for a lightweight formula that does not feel heavy and greasy on the skin.
- Setting Powder: Setting powder helps in achieving a blurred, airbrush look. It helps you set your makeup products with pressed powder. The powder should be used correctly or it looks messy if not done properly.
- Blush: Another essential product for adding colours to your face. It helps to accentuate your cheekbones and enhance your complexion.
- Contour: The contour plays a major role in bringing depth and dimensions to your face. It helps in carving out your facial characteristics. It adds glow to your skin and makes it look as natural as possible.
- Highlighter: Highlighters are used to add natural shine to your face. It is use-d on the bridge of your nose, tops of your cheekbones, on your cupid’s bow and below your eyebrows. Whether you want to go with a no-makeup look or full glam, highlighters can transform into any look.
- Eye shadow Palette: Eye shadow accentuates your eyes and gives character to them. Just by adding a brown shade to your crease, one can instantly transform your everyday makeup look. For beginners, it is advise-d to go with a pallet that has a good mix of mattes and shimmers in subtle and bold colours.
- Eyeliner: Not all are good at applying liquid eyeliner and hence you have sketch pen eyeliners and pencil eyeliners to your rescue! Use eyeliners to create that winked eye look.
- Kajal: Kajal is one product even for those how to like to stay natural and have no skills for makeup. A go-to classic makeup product to define your eyes and enhance their beauty.
- Lipstick: A product that comes in so many varieties of colours to define your lips and accentuate your look.
- Setting Spray: To set your makeup in place till the end of the day, this beauty product is essential.
Here are some affordable makeup brands that are just as effective as any other big and expensive brand.
- Maybelline: Maybelline Fit Me Primer is one of the best choices that fit perfectly in affordable and effective makeup products.
- Makeup Revolution: A budget-friendly brand that offers cheap cosmetics with amazing quality. Makeup Revolution blush palette is a must-have product that is fairly pigment-ed to get incredible looks out of them
- Barry M cosmetics: One of the best products of Cheap Barry M makeup products is its waterproof eyeliner. A kohl liner for those wanting precision with minimal effort.
Give and take is a well-known online cosmetics and fragrance site that has a number of affordable and high-quality cosmetic products and men and women’s fragrances from your favourite designers and celebrities. Explore their range online.