Roadrunner email services are one of the most used email services globally. Two major factors, enhanced access to smart devices and the internet, are what make it so popular. The service is also relatively easy to use. However, users also encounter certain Roadrunner email problems while using it. Problems like not being able to send and receive emails, inability to sign in, and resetting the password plague many of its users. In this article, you’ll find different ways by which you can resolve all these issues with your Roadrunner email.
Fixes for Roadrunner Email Problems
Different email problems require different resolutions. When you find Roadrunner email not working optimally, use the following techniques.
Resolutions for when you cannot send emails
If you are repeatedly finding yourself unable to send emails, there are some things you need to check. They are given below.
- Check the number of emails you have sent. If you send a huge number of emails, your Roadrunner email account will get blocked. It will inhibit you from sending emails.
- Check the email address of the recipient. Ensure that you aren’t typing an incorrect email address.
- Check the speed of your internet connection. Emails will not get sent if you have a fluctuating or poor internet connection.
- Switch to a different browser and then try to send emails again.
- Check whether the device you are using to send Roadrunner emails is compatible with it or not.
Resolutions to try when the Roadrunner email password doesn’t work
Roadrunner email not accepting passwords is another common email problem. To fix it, you can reset your account’s password. Follow these points.
- Navigate to the Roadrunner email login page. Locate the option of forgetting the password. On clicking it, you will notice the ‘I don’t know my password option.
- You’ll be asked some security questions, which you should answer correctly.
- After that, you will recover your password and can set the new one.
Fixes for when you cannot receive emails
Many users who complain of Roadrunner email not working have difficulty receiving emails. If you are experiencing a similar problem, go through the various measures given below.
- Check your internet connection. To smoothly receive all emails, you should have a strong internet connection.
- If your system and browser are incompatible, you may not receive emails. So check for their compatibility.
- Another thing that might cause you to experience this issue is a lack of enough storage space on your device. Check your device’s storage space and ensure that you have adequate space to receive emails.
- You can also navigate to your trash and spam folders. It may be possible that you do not see the email as it’s landing on these folders instead of your inbox.
Roadrunner Email Troubleshooting for Android and iPhone Users
Many Android and iPhone users also face Roadrunner email problems. The techniques for both Android and iPhone users to resolve this issue are given below.
For Android users
Android users should launch the Mail app on their mobile and fill in their email credentials. Now follow these steps.
- Navigate to ‘POP’ settings for the Roadrunner incoming server.
- Input your password. Make the needed changes to the POP settings.
- Then tap ‘IMAP server’ and enter the correct settings.
- Save the changes.
For iPhone users
iPhone users can also face various compatibility issues. You can follow the given steps.
- Navigate to ‘Settings’ and tap ‘Mail, Contact, and Calendar.’
- Tap ‘Add Account.’
- Enter your email login credentials.
- Input the needed POP settings in the incoming mail server.
- Then input the IMAP settings in the outgoing email server.
- Save your changes.
By following the numerous troubleshooting tips in this article, you’ll be able to fix all your Roadrunner email problems. But don’t worry if you still find your email not working properly. You can seek professional Roadrunner customer services.