How should I deal with Gmail storage full issue?
Google is not a new player in the market of information technology. There is so much experience, skill, and trust that are already tagged with it. Also, Gmail is one thing that comes from Google only. So, after all its deep research Google came up with 15 GB of free storage there in Gmail for one account. It would be enough for an average person who uses his or her email on a daily basis. But still, that is just a prediction there are also chances that the user may have exhausted the whole Gmail storage. In that case, the user will see a message saying Gmail storage full on the display of the system or the device.
If such is the case, then also you do not need to worry. It is so because there are some easy hacks and solutions that you can apply to your Gmail account if it is displaying the error message Gmail storage Issue. Here we will look into all those ways, hacks, and tricks. So that resolving the problem and clear offs the error message. Would not be a tough task for anyone even if the person is not very sound technically.
Check your Gmail storage issue-
If you are not able to manage your Gmail storage in the right manner then the first thing for you to do is to check your Google Drive, Gmail, and also Google photos. As you will check that you will then be able to understand how 15 GB is divided, this way further using and managing the space would become easy for you.
Google storage management tool-
If you are still stuck and there are things that you need to understand then in that case you should use this Google storage management tool. You will have to open the storage management page there by clicking on each item you will be able to see how much space each of them is taking.
Cleaning up Gmail inbox – In order to work on cleaning up Gmail inbox, you will need to follow the steps given below-
- Remove all the big attachments
- You can also remove the whole category
- See if you have subscribed for any unnecessary emails. If it is so then please take away your subscription from there.
- If there are any senders from whom you do not wish to hear, then you can simply block them.
- You can also remove emails sorting them all via date
- The emails can also be removed based on the content
- You can also create new filters and labels to avoid clutter in future
- Also, there are some special organizing features that you can use to get a lighter Gmail inbox.
- There are new filters available for you to create through the Gmail settings
Forward Emails to some other account- Well, talking about this we can say that if there are some important emails which you need to save then the hack for that is forwarding emails to a new account.
For doing that follow the steps given below-
- Open a new Google account
- After this open settings from your old Gmail account
- Then from the upper menu, you should go to the option “forwarding Pop/IMAP” menu
- After this, you should enable pop for all email
- Next, from the drop-down menu, you will need to delete Gmail’s copy
- Then in the new account, you will need to browse the settings once more. For that, you will need to move to the “Account and Import” menu.
- You should click the option “Add a pop3 mail account.” From there you should work on completing the needed fields.
- After this, you should wait for the transfer process to complete
So, this is all you should do in case of Gmail storage Issue, if you still need to know anything more, then, in that case, you should go to the team of trained and certified experts they are available at the service of the users all the time.
Taking help and support from the experts will provide you then and there, instant solutions for all the issues. Which you may get to face while using your Gmail email service. So, there is no other option for you which is better than that.