What is an Automatic Horizontal Flow Wrapping Machine?
Automatic horizontal flow wrapping machine are useful to package a wide variety of products that require a specific look and feel.
To best define the technology as a whole, lets go thru each part of it’s naming:
- We insert the product on to the machine’s conveyor bed and then travels horizontally to the sealing head.
- Also, the product flows from either left to right or right to left to the sealing head.
- Manufacturer wrap the prodict with protective packaging, often called film. That film is available in many differant structures and materials.
- Packaging machine users completes all the above processes by one packaging machine.
People use flow wrapping machine or flow packing for single serve products. Automatic flow wrappers are easy to use, compact and affordable while being easy to use.
A flow wrapping machine manufacturer provides several models of automatic flow wrapping machines including:
- Automatic flow wrapping machine for wrapping up to 60 packages per minute in a very small foot print.
- You can use our automatic flow wrapper for packaging up to 200 packages per minute for high performance requirements.
- Look at our 65 automatic flow wrapper for wrapping large products
- We supply inverted automatic flow wrapper for packaging sticky and difficult to move products.
The Principle Of Operating of a Horizontal Flow Wrapping Machine
This is the very first post in a series of blog posts designed to help new users get introduced to flow wrapping and to aid veterans looking for an easy guide. This article covers the most fundamental operation principles of horizontal wrapping. The principles apply to every horizontal flow wrapper. They are often called vertical form-fill and seal (HFFS) devices.
Each wrapper comes with an infeed conveyor and a film feed system (backstand) and an area for film forming. Food products and non-food items made by processing equipment are put on the conveyor infeed that feeds the flow wrapper. We do this either through hand feeding or employing an automated feeder. When the conveyor infeeds product to the forming zone, drag the film through the feed system to the forming space. The film tube is formed around the product, and form finesal.
The tube formed as well as the product is transferable to the cutting head. The cutting head forms the end seals , cut the wrapped items into separate packages and then delivers the packages to the area for discharge. At the point of discharge pack th packageat a packing station , or put in a pile for later packing date.
Additional information on the fundamental concepts that underlie horizontal flow wrapping are available the Bosch’s Handbook to flow Wrapping. Download it today by clicking on the “Links and Downloads” section on the Pack 101 flow wrapper page located on Bosch Packaging’s Bosch Packaging website. The guide also includes other sections to help users in beginning to set up their wrapper, selecting the right film switching to new wrappers or solving common issues when operating a flow wrapper.
The Differences Between Flow Wrapping Machine & Overwrapping
If you are deciding between overwrapping and flow wrapping options for the packaging process. It is essential to consider their distinctions. For instance that flow wrapping can be used for items of any shape, while overwrapping can only be useful for products that have flat sides. In addition, flow wrapping utilizes to shield the product from degradation and damage and overwrapping permits the combining of multiple packages into one to make it easier to store and deliver.
Which method should you choose?
Both overwrapping and flow wrapping have their own advantages. However there are instances that it’s better to choose one in preference to the others. Here we will outline the main advantages and uses of each technique for packaging.
Benefits and Uses in Flow Wrap packaging
A few of the advantages of using the method of flow wrapping to package items include:
- flow wrapping machine can be used to accommodate a array of different sizes and shapes.
- The seals formed by the process of flow wrapping keep out moisture and air in order to ensure the freshness of packaged items, which results in longer shelf life.
- With flow wrapping machine, it’s simple to alter the parameters of the product, for example, with terms of size and shape.
It is commonly useful in the food and beverages and pharmaceutical industries, medical and industry of tools and hardware to wrap their products like sweets bars baking goods, baked goods, soaps lotions, soaps as well as duct tape. Read more.